Job Description: To clean all areas of the apartment thoroughly. The key aim is to enhance the customer experience by providing equivalent standards of 5 Star hotel cleanliness.
Please note: this a serious position and will not suit a man trotting around in a maid’s uniform. We are happy to employ ladies, men or transvestites providing their standards of cleaning are tip-top.
- Have proof of right to work in the UK
- Have a UK bank account in your own name
- Be able to converse in English
- Have a fixed place of residence and live within a reasonable travelling distance of the suite (as we might require you to come twice a day. If you live in Hackney borough that will be a advantage.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and presentation in all back-of-house areas and customer areas
- Service all bedrooms and corridors, in line with company policy
- Create and work to daily job lists from the room status list, arrivals and departures list
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximising bedroom sales opportunities
- Maintain the stocking levels of all point-of-sales and consumables
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment
- Reset lighting to the current standards
- Complete all periodical tasks, such as flipping mattresses, cleaning curtains and dusting lamp shades
- Store all soiled and clean laundry in line with company policy and complete the required documentation
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests, to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Report any security issues to owner of the suite
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and workbooks
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the the owner of the suite.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0785 476 3472